About Anthony Pennacchi & Sons
Founded in 1947 in the industrial city of Trenton by Anthony G. Pennacchi Sr, and his father Gaetano Pennacchi, started restoring multiple commercial, religious, and residential buildings using their European trades producing a company that spans the Tri-State area today.
Sons Anthony & Paul Sr. have taken over the privilege of running the family business today.
Constantly re-inventing the company with modern restoration technologies to provide your investment stands the test of time.
Anthony Pennacchi & Sons would like the opportunity to earn your business and your trust. Please call us today to schedule an estimate on your next project. We know you'll be pleased with the quality of our services and with the expertise of our staff.
CLIENTS OF THE APS TEAM
(Just to name a few)
- Catholic Diocese of Trenton
- Catholic Diocese of Philadelphia
- Hyatt Hotel Corporation
- Advance Study Institute of Princeton (Einstein worked)
- Jasna Polana Country Club Princeton (Johnson - Johnson Estate)
- Hun School of Princeton
- Lawrenceville School
- Board of Education Buildings - Hopewell, Lawrence, Hamilton, & Bordentown Regional Schools
- State of New Jersey Capitol Building
- Trent House
- Better Business Bureau
- National Historic Preservation Group
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- the Mercer County Chamber of Commerce
- Certified JAHN Applicators
- Registered by the State of New Jersey as a Historic
- Preservation Contractor
- Completely Licensed in State, City & Township
- Fully Insured & Bonded
Restore, Preserve, Re-Invent, Revitalize
Contact us today
We look forward to speaking with you!Available 24 Hours a day 7 days a week!